BIRTHDAY WISHES TO A COMPLETE GENTLEMAN: SIR TONY CHUCKS OBUH

 
I send across my best wishes to one of the best persons I know, a complete gentleman who is like an elder brother and a best friend to me. As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you.

Wishing you happiness to welcome each morning. Wishing you laughter to make your heart sing. Wishing you friendship, sharing and caring, including all of the joy that birthday can bring. Here is raising a toast for your Happy Birthday.

I wish you lasting friendship, true love, and precious memories.

May the angels watch over you and bring you peace on your special day and every other day.


HAPPY FELICITATIONS! 

Comments