BREAKING NEWS: GOVERNOR OKOWA DEFEATS OGBORU AND OTEGA IN APPEAL COURT JUDGEMENT IN ABUJA

OKOWA/PDP WINS AGAIN IN COURT  AS COURT OF APPEAL RULE ISSUE  ONE  IN FAVOUR  OF OKOWA/PDP
The Appeal Tribunal this afternoon dismissed the duo petitions of LP and APC against PDP, thereby upholding the April 11, 2015 election victory of Senator, Dr. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa. 

In his brief statement, the Governor noted that:  “today’s affirmation of my victory by the Tribunal is an invitation to all and sundry to join hands with this administration to move the State forward. In particular, I extend my hand of fellowship to Chief Great Ogboru of the Labour Party and Olorogun O’tega Emerhor of the APC, both of whom I am sure are desirous to see Delta become a centre of excellence in all spheres of human endeavour. These men are my brothers, not my enemies. And I look forward and welcome whatever ideas and suggestions they have for the developmental aspirations of our beloved Delta State.

Details later…

Comments