WEEKEND FILE: I BOUGHT SEX ENHANCEMENT DRUGS, STILL DIDN’T SATISFY TOYIN AIMAKHU – Ex-lover, Seun Egbegbe blastsWEE

Seun Egbegbe
Estranged lover of Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, and CEO Ebony Films, Seun Egbegbe, has reacted to the ongoing rift between them.

The crack in their relationship started when news circulated that Egbegbe allegedly beat up Aimakhu, a claim which the actress vehemently denied.
As the rift between the separated lovers lingers, the movie marketer who says he is still pained by the disgraceful manner in which Aimakhu dumped him, opened up on a few ills about her saying, ‘she is never satisfied.’ 
In a chat with Encomium magazine, Egbegbe said but for him, the actress would not have met fame.
He said, “I used to eat that small girl before she ever dreamt of acting. I introduced her to my friend that was how she found fame.
“To be honest with you, I deflowered her long before she met that toy boy; mark my words, she will never settle because there is nothing you give her that will satisfy her.
“I used yoyo bitter and every bitter herbs in the market but my performance never satisfied her.
“What else does she want from me? I have my life to live please let her go forever,” he added.
Debunking the claims that he ‘kidnapped’ Aimakhu from her ex-husband, Egbegbe said, “First, I never snatched Toyin Aimakhu from any body.
“Toyin and I have not just known each other. We have been dating ever before she knew her husband (Adeniyi Johnson, whom she also divorced).
Recall that in November 2015, Aimakhu started dating Egbegbe as her marriage to Johnson hit the rocks.
The actress had divorced Adeniyi Johnson on grounds that he cheated on her.
Despite several pleas from Johnson, the actress moved on with her life and eventually met Egbegbe whom she is no longer dating.
Speaking further, Egbegbe said, “She wasn’t with her husband anymore before we rekindled our romance.

“Why would they say I kidnapped my girlfriend? If Toyin wasn’t on movie location, that means she was with me and anytime she’s through at the location she comes back to my house,” Egbegbe quipped.

Comments