JOHN OYEGUN DISPLAYS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF MATURITY…Replies Bola Tinubu In A Two-Paragraph Letter


Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses and close-up
Chief John Odigie Oyegun, the National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, John Oyegun, has promised to support the party’s National Leader, Bola Tinubu, on the reconciliation assignment given to him by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Oyegun, in an acknowledgement letter which he personally signed and addressed to Tinubu, on Friday, expressed confidence in his ability to justify the trust Buhari reposed on him.
The two-paragraph letter titled: ‘Re-Actions and Conduct Weakening the Party from within’, reads:
“I thank you for your letter dated February 21, 2018, for your prayers and good wishes for my health.
“I wish you the same and pray that our good God keeps you strong and grants you His peace. Let me once again formally congratulate you on the peacemaking assignment Mr. President has entrusted you with. It is most challenging, but I believe you will ultimately justify the confidence reposed in you by Mr. President. In you have my fullest support.
“Be assured, dear Asiwaju, of my highest regard now and always.”

Comments