PRESIDENT BUHARI’S RAILROAD TO MARADI IN NIGER REPUBLIC

Image may contain: train and outdoor

Where does the APC hope to get the funds to execute the rail project to Maradi if not from borrowing or from an impoverished Southern region whose people continue to be marginalised as we speak? Nobody, no matter how highly placed, should be allowed to take what belongs to all of us for himself and his kinsmen alone.
I was moved when I saw this same president cry in front of the cameras and promised he would not contest elections again if he failed in the 2011 election, and was even more touched when he told a pressman that at over 70, he had less years to spend in Nigeria compared to the young man, in case Nigeria was not fixed. That was when I said to myself, this had to be the man. So what is the point of the tears? Clannishness, tribalism and religious bigotry?
I won’t be fooled a second time…

Comments