WHY I’LL NOT VOTE FOR BUHARI IN 2019 – Rev. Moses Iloh


A supporter of President Muhammdu Buhari and the General Overseer of Soul Winning Chapel, Lagos, Rev Dr Moses Iloh has given reasons he will not vote for the president if he runs in the 2019 election.
Rev. Iloh said he had supported President Buhari because of his will to fight corruption in the country but disappointed that he (Buhari) can only expose corruption and not tackle it.
“If Buhari wants to come out again, I doubt if I will vote for him”, the cleric told Sun.
“Reasons being that he cannot fight corruption but he did very well by exposing corruption.
“I think he should retire. I don’t think he can fight corruption. Let’s get someone else.
“Corruption is of the devil and I don’t think he understands the difference between the devil and righteousness.
“But he has done a very good job for which I still praise him. What Buhari has done is that he has succeeded in exposing corruption.
“Without Buhari, none of us could have known that a snake can swallow money, a goat can swallow money.
“Buhari came and exposed all these. I believe that in Buhari present regime he has been able to reputably establish a very powerful exposition of corruption.
“We knew Nigeria was corrupt, but we didn’t know it was as corrupt as this.
“Now, we know that in NNPC, people can go there and buy houses, buy planes; we didn’t know all these things happen.
“I have seen no Nigerian who can be president in this forthcoming election. And I’m not going to vote either because there is no candidate for me.
“Of all the people parading themselves now, I don’t see any who can be president.”

Comments