SMART MADU AJAJA QUITS DELTA NORTH SENATORIAL RACE… Renounces Membership Of APC

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and text
A front-runner for the Delta North Senatorial seat under the platform of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Smart Ajaja has quit the race and his party, this was made known today in a statement.  See statement below:
Breaking News.......
I am outta APC! 
APC is not the party I thought it would be. It’s a now clearing for corruption.
Buhari and only a few men and women are the only authentic members of the APC in Nigeria while the rest are mostly corrupt opportunity hunters frustrating every genuine effort he has been making to reposition Nigeria for good.
I couldn’t conscientiously take being around dangerous sharks, vipers, cobras, and sharks anymore even as more deadly new ones with lethal weapons including ex-governors who ran their States aground are being admitted into the party with reckless abandon.
The APC in Nigeria has lost its ideological focus because it is a conglomerate of competing forces that are finding it difficult to work in synergy for the common Good of Nigeria and Nigerians, and its branch in Delta state has no root because it is an extension of the PDP driven by its nocturnal card-carrying members who parade themselves as leaders of the party in the daytime.
This unholy partisan bipartisanship, the ego of its warlords driven by selfish interests who parade themselves as leaders and the silently raging ethnic maneuver for supremacy at the expense of abilities, competency, temperament and good contents of character especially as it affects the Governorship race are the reasons the crisis rocking the party in Delta state has become intractable regardless of the empty vuvuzelas from some ignorant, lazy, misguided, jobless, dysfunctional and paid lousy youth sycophants working for some horrendously corrupt men in the divided house about the party’s cloudy “Rescue Delta” plan.
My Senatorial Aspiration, an all-encompassing mission without partisan boundaries remains alive and on course, waxing stronger by the second and is set to be more people-driven now than ever before.
With the above in mind and the strategic decision by the party at the national level to canonize corruption through its exclusive nomination forms sales to only the elites, I hereby terminate forthwith, my membership of the APC, a party I helped win the presidency of Nigeria in 2015 at a great personal cost including threats to my life, and my creative intellectual ingenuity before I ever conceived the idea of becoming one of its members especially at a time nobody could openly shout “APC” because our people from the Niger Delta had been misled into believing that the party was Islamic with a jihadist content, with those now parading themselves who ran for offices at the time working against the interest of the party for the Billions of Naira they received from ex-president Goodluck Jonathan to sway the Niger Delta votes for him.
My sojourn in the APC was such an incredible learning curve and a lifetime opportunity I needed to understand why nothing works in Nigeria and the roles ordinary Nigerians play to sustain the elitist assault on Nigeria, Nigerians and their future.
I met also, some of the brightest people especially the army of youths in the party who now look up to me for leadership and who will continue to help us drive our campaign to the next level in our quest to make history via working passionately, compassionately, selflessly and patriotically for Delta North and Nigeria as a whole.
To all my friends, fans, family members and well-wishers who never stopped calling on me to leave the APC, I thank you all for your love and for being so patient working with me while I analyzed your opinions that I can now confirm as astute, and so, I charge you to get ready for what’s to come in the coming days, weeks and months until we berth at the Senate against all the odds we may encounter on the way as we move to make a bold statement that “no army can defeat a determined people who want to be free and are ready to fight for their freedom”.
A good leader listens and I heard your voices. They were genuine and I couldn’t have done otherwise.
I am so proud that I left the APC on a high note as the most prepared and the most articulate Senatorial Aspirant that the establishment feared they could not control, and with my integrity intact regardless of all the pressures and allures on me to compromise it.
My name cannot be Smart and I accept to be an idiot out of my desperation to become a Senator. No way.
A huge thanks to members of the “Dream 19 team and the SmartAjaja4Senate Campaign Organization”. You guys are incredible.
The people of Delta North will choose their Senator by their own willpower and the grace of God on February 15, 2019...

Please stay tuned for further announcements.
I love you all!
God bless you
God bless Nigeria

Comments