OLOROGUN FRED OKIEMUTE MAJEMITE: Birthday Felicitations




Today, I join family members, friends, associates and all the good people of Ughelli North LGA and the entire State to celebrate with you as you mark your Birthday.

2.       We thank Almighty God for preserving and elevating you through the years while also helping you to bear the onerous responsibilities that serving the people entails.

3.       It is particularly remarkable that within such a relatively short space of time, you have packed so much into your sojourn on planet earth. You have traversed various fields: the legal, politics, business, sports, voluntary organizations, among others. Interestingly, you are still going very strong and carrying on with so much energy and vivacity that youths would envy.
 
4.       My dear friend and brother, while I acknowledge and commend you for your innumerable attainments so far, I urge you to redouble your efforts as there is still much to do for the State and its people, Nigeria and humanity in general.

5.       I pray God to give you greater strength, good health and grace to continue the good job you are doing for all.

6.       On behalf of myself and my family, I wish you more years of celebrations.

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS!

Comments